- The jurisdiction of the Trust will be the whole of India.
- The Trust will be managed by a board of life-long trustees ‘office bearers’.
- The Trust will nominate ten members for cooperation for a year with majority.
- These nominated members will do the tasks assigned by board of trustees, the tenure of the nominated trustees will renew at the completion of a year with the consent of the board of trustees.
- The nominated Trustee can be dismissed before his tenure at any misbehavior.
- The meeting of the board of trustees will held at least once in a year.
- The manger or the secretary will organize the meeting at any time according to the need.
C/O Shri Bijendra Kumar Sharma
House No.- 111
VILL- BHALASWA ISAPUR